Saturday 6 August 2011

Pitch Work






Working lots on my pitch! I want to bulk it out as the best I can. I have to come up with a preferably two minute film, and present it up for vote. With any luck people will vote for me, and I will be able to direct next year: though the merits of being an animator for another film are also very beneficial. I shall just have to do my best and see what kind of films the majority want to see.
Here are a few preliminary sketches, though they will be more refined when I have finished the new ones. For a rough taster, its about a dog named Precious, who can see that which man cannot: this includes disease and death. However she can also see Death's true intentions - to help, not to harm the sick. She's a funny looking this, and I am hoping for something really stylized and quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment