Thursday 16 May 2019

Character Development - happy Spring!

A fantastic update these last couple of months. My novel Tailbone, which I am seeking publication on, has had fantastic feedback on it from the first proof readers; genuine good vibes! They enjoyed the story, understood everything, were satisfied with the ending to the point they wanted a sequel, and emphasised with the characters where needed :) Not bad considering I re-wrote a lot of the main character! Now onto the next set of reviewing, and then editing, before trying for an agent! Wish me luck :) I'm feeling really proud, and going to make this the best story it can be. On top of this I've been enjoying Warcraft fan art and drawing couples - and now revisiting my centaur characters too. Fitting for the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment